**Updated 3/24/2020 with a Google Classroom version. This link, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google Classroom version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom as a distance learning activity.**
Use this digital division activity with white boards to add some spring FUN to your division fact fluency practice.
Students love the seasonal art obscuring the digits in their division equations, and you’ll love how engaged your students are with their division facts.
April holiday/themed art includes: Easter baskets, bunnies, chicks, lambs, rain boots, umbrellas, Earth Day, rain clouds, tulips, and baseball
This digital resource is a perfect fact practice or review activity you can use immediately with your 3rd or 4th grade students. No paper needed!
It includes division fact practice problems that meet third grade standards + missing dividend/divisor and equal equation problems to provide a challenge.
Use this division fact practice activity as a:
- Whole class math warmup
- Small group activity during math centers (display the show on an iPad or Chromebook)
- Fun math activity during the month of April
- Review activity before a timed test
- Brain break – have students shout and/or act out answers in the manner of the clip art instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy)!
The interactive slide show contains every division equation with a quotient of 0-12 within 144 + 20 challenge problems for built in differentiation.
Includes 176 total problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- 1 Practice problem
- 64 Division problems with a divisor of 1-5
- 91 Division problems with a divisor of 6-12
- 20 Challenge problems
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource.
The clip art is not included on the editable slides due to copyright restrictions. However, links to the clip art sets used are provided in the teacher notes within the product.
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) including a link to the Google Classroom version
Total Pages/Slides: 723 slides
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to come back and download your purchase from this site.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.