Ready, Set, Show! Wonka Division Facts
Use this digital division facts game with white boards to add some candy-themed FUN to your division fact fluency practice. Just project & play!
This digital division game with high interest Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and candy themes is READY IN SECONDS!
Third and fourth grade students love the Wonka characters and candy art obscuring the digits in their division equations, and you’ll love how engaged your students are with their math facts.
Includes PowerPoint and Google Slides versions.
Want a closer look? You can download a preview of this product HERE.
**Includes a Google Slides version. This link, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 and in the notes section of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom.**
This digital resource is a perfect fact practice or review activity you can use immediately with your 3rd or 4th grade students. No paper needed!
It includes division fact practice problems that meet third grade standards + missing dividend/divisor and equal equation problems to provide a challenge.
Use this division fact practice activity as a:
- Whole class math warmup
- Small group activity during math centers (display the show on an iPad or Chromebook)
- Fun math activity during the end of the year, during a class reading of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or during your class Wonka Week
- Review activity before a timed test
- Brain break – have students shout out answers instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy)!
The interactive slide show contains every division equation with a quotient of 0-12 within 144 + 20 challenge problems for built in differentiation.
The PowerPoint includes 176 total problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- 1 Practice problem
- 64 Division problems with a divisor of 1-5
- 91 Division problems with a divisor of 6-12
- 20 Challenge problems
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource.
The clip art is not included on the editable slides due to copyright restrictions. However, links to the free & paid clip art sets used are provided in the teacher notes within the product.
The digital download includes:
- 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
- Link to a Google Slides version of the activity
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) + Link to a Google Slides version of the activity
Total Pages/Slides: 723 slides
Terms & Conditions
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
All items in the Super Teacher store are digital product downloads. No items will be shipped to you. After your purchase you will receive an order confirmation email with an automatic download link for your digital product.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to download your purchase from this site.
Returns & Refunds
Because all products are digital files, and you will have immediate access to them after purchase, I cannot refund customers once a download link has been used. However, refunds will be given if you have purchased a product in error, or have purchased duplicates of a product. Please contact me by replying to your purchase confirmation email, or at the contact information below with any questions.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at [email protected] or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.