This digital resource is a perfect fact practice or review activity you can use immediately with your 2nd grade or 3rd grade students. No paper needed! It includes addition fact practice problems that meet first, second, and third grade (review) standards + missing addend and equal equation problems to provide a challenge.
**Includes a Google Slides version. This link, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom as a distance learning activity.**
Use this addition fact practice activity as a:
- Whole class math warmup
- Small group activity during math centers (display the show on an iPad or Chromebook)
- Fun Halloween math activity during the month of October
- Review activity before a timed test
- Halloween brain break – have students shout out answers in the manner of the Halloween clip art instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy)!
The interactive slide show contains every addition equation with a sum of 2-20. 103 total addition equation questions + 20 challenge problems with missing addends are included.
The PowerPoint includes 123 addition problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- Practice question
- 24 addition equations with sums 2-10
- 78 addition equations with sums 11-20
- 20 challenge questions with missing addends
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource. The clip art is not included on the editable slides due to copyright restrictions. However, a link to the paid clip art used is provided in the teacher notes within the product.
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) + Link to a Google Slides version of the activity
Total Pages/Slides: 505 slides
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to come back and download your purchase from this site.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.