Ready, Set, Show! Animal Addition & Subtraction Facts
Animal themed addition and subtraction fact practice that is READY IN SECONDS!
Use this digital addition and subtraction game with white boards to add some animal-themed FUN to your math fact fluency practice.
Includes PowerPoint and Google Slides versions.
Second and third grade students love the cute animals obscuring the digits in their addition and subtraction equations, and you’ll love how engaged your students are with math fact practice.
Want a closer look? You can download a preview of this product HERE.
**Includes a Google Slides version. This link, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 or in the Notes section of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom.**
This digital resource is a perfect fact practice or review activity you can use immediately with your 2nd grade or 3rd grade students. No paper needed! It includes addition and subtraction fact practice problems that meet first, second, and third grade (review) standards for a mixed fact practice review.
Use this addition and subtraction fact practice activity as a:
- Whole class math warmup
- Small group activity during math centers (display the show on an iPad or Chromebook)
- Fun math activity during any month of the school year
- Review activity before a timed test
- Brain break – have students shout or act out answers in the manner of the animal clip art instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy)!
The interactive slide show contains every addition equation with a sum of 2-20 and every subtraction equation with a minuend of 1-20. Addition and subtraction facts are presented in a mixed format throughout the show.
The PowerPoint includes 103 addition problems and 210 subtraction problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- Practice question
- 91 Addition & subtraction facts using one-digit numbers only
- 222 Addition & subtraction facts using at least one two-digit number
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource.
The clip art is not included on the editable slides due to copyright restrictions. However, a link to the paid clip art used is provided in the teacher notes within the product.
The digital download includes:
- 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
- Link to a Google Slides version of the activity
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) + link to a Google Classroom version of the activity
Total Pages/Slides: 1,268 slides
Terms & Conditions
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates.
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
All items in the Super Teacher store are digital product downloads. No items will be shipped to you. After your purchase you will receive an order confirmation email with an automatic download link for your digital product.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to download your purchase from this site.
Returns & Refunds
Because all products are digital files, and you will have immediate access to them after purchase, I cannot refund customers once a download link has been used. However, refunds will be given if you have purchased a product in error, or have purchased duplicates of a product. Please contact me by replying to your purchase confirmation email, or at the contact information below with any questions.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.