Ready, Set, Show! Summer Division Facts
Use this digital division facts activity with to add some summer FUN to your math fact fluency practice.
Includes Google Classroom and PowerPoint versions for EASY distance learning.
This paperless division fact practice game with summer themes is ready to go in seconds. Just project & play!
Want a closer look? You can download a preview of this product HERE.
Includes a Google Classroom version. This link, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google Classroom version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom as a distance learning activity.**
Perfect for an end of the year math review or summer school math fact practice activity. Students love the summer themed art obscuring the digits in their division equations, and you’ll love how engaged they are with their math facts.
This digital resource is a perfect fact practice or review activity you can use immediately with your 3rd or 4th grade students. No paper needed!
It includes division fact practice problems that meet third grade standards + missing dividend/divisor and equal equation problems to provide a challenge.
Use this division fact practice activity as a:
- Whole class math warmup
- Small group activity during math centers (display the show on an iPad or Chromebook)
- Fun math activity during May, June, or July
- Review activity before a timed test
- Brain break – have students shout and/or act out answers in the manner of the clip art instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy)!
The interactive slide show contains every division equation with a quotient of 0-12 within 144 + 20 challenge problems for built in differentiation.
Includes 176 total problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- 1 Practice problem
- 64 Division problems with a divisor of 1-5
- 91 Division problems with a divisor of 6-12
- 20 Challenge problems
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource.
The clip art is not included on the editable slides due to copyright restrictions. However, links to the clip art sets used are provided in the teacher notes within the product.
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) including a link to the Google Classroom version
Total Pages/Slides: 723 slides
Terms & Conditions
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
All items in the Super Teacher store are digital product downloads. No items will be shipped to you. After your purchase you will receive an order confirmation email with an automatic download link for your digital product.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to download your purchase from this site.
Returns & Refunds
Because all products are digital files, and you will have immediate access to them after purchase, I cannot refund customers once a download link has been used. However, refunds will be given if you have purchased a product in error, or have purchased duplicates of a product. Please contact me by replying to your purchase confirmation email, or at the contact information below with any questions.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.