This digital resource is a perfect multiplication practice or review activity you can use immediately with your 3rd or 4th grade students.
No paper needed!
It includes multiplication fact practice problems that meet third grade standards + missing multiplier and equal equation problems to provide a challenge.
Use this multiplication fact practice activity as a:
- Whole class math warmup
- Small group activity during math centers (display the show on an iPad or Chromebook)
- Fun Thanksgiving math activity during the month of November
- Review activity before a timed test
- Thanksgiving brain break – have students shout or act out answers in the manner of the Halloween clip art instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy)!
The interactive slide show contains every multiplication equation with a factor of 0-12 + 20 challenge problems for built in differentiation.
The PowerPoint includes 189 total multiplication problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- 1 Practice problem
- 168 Multiplication problems with factors 0-12
- 20 Challenge problems
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
- Thank you, credits & copyright
All possible multiplication equations using factors 0-12 are included with factors written in two ways for commutative property practice (example: 2×4 & 4×2 are both included)
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource.
The clip art is not included on the editable slides due to copyright restrictions. However, links to the free & paid clip art sets used are provided in the teacher notes within the product.
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
Total Pages/Slides: 774 slides
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
If you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to come back and download your purchase from this site. This is not required, but is highly recommended.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.