Included in this pack:
13 Math Challenges
- Apple Picking (Adding one and two-digit numbers within 50, guess and check)
- Falling Leaves (Place value, adding multiple 1-digit numbers to 20, guess and check)
- Place Settings (Mixed operations with one and two-digit numbers)
- Culinary Combos (Finding all possible combinations)
- Turkey Bowl (Adding two-digit numbers within 100, guess and check)
- Squirrel it Away (Adding two-digit numbers within 100, guess and check)
- Cider Sellers (Capacity conversions with cups, pints, and quarts)
- The Donut Mill (Adding and subtracting money within $5.00, guess and check)
- Fall Mums (Adding and subtracting money within $20.00, guess and check)
- Football Teams (Adding one-digit numbers, dividing into equal groups)
- Leaf Raking (Mixed operations within 1,100, dividing into equal groups)
- The Aspen Grove (Determining total from fractional parts of a group)
- Pie Portions (Fractional parts of a whole, adding fourths)
All math challenges come with a lined page for written responses focused on strategies students used to solve the problem
- Name That Turkey (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Fall Leaves (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Food Platters (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Pie Time (Logical thinking, guess and check)
- Losing Light #1 (Elapsed time, determining hours of daylight, more difficult)
- Losing Light #2 (Elapsed time, determining sunrise/sunset times, hours of daylight, most difficult)
- November Number Sentences #1 (Addition and subtraction within 20, balancing equations)
- November Number Sentences #2 (Addition and subtraction within 100, balancing equations)
- MEAL Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, easier)
- LEAF Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, easier)
- TURKEY Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, more difficult)
- THANKS Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, more difficult)
- RAKE & JUMP Logic Puzzle (Logical thinking, guess and check, most difficult)
- Student resource page with common conversions and extra info students might need to help solve these problems. Perfect to use for homework or centers.
- Answer keys for every problem
Type of File: Secured PDF digital download
Total Pages: 68 pages
Answer Keys: Included for every problem
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Make copies of anything in this product for use in your classroom by your students.
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to come back and download your purchase from this site.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
If you like this product, you might also like:
A YEAR of Math Challenges & Brainteasers Super Bundle
September Math Challenges & Brainteasers
October Math Challenges & Brainteasers
December Math Challenges & Brainteasers
January Math Challenges & Brainteasers
February Math Challenges & Brainteasers
March Math Challenges & Brainteasers
April Math Challenges & Brainteasers
May Math Challenges & Brainteasers
Summer Math Challenges & Brainteasers
Animal Math Challenges & Brainteasers
Camping Math Challenges & Brainteasers
Travel Math Challenges & Brainteasers
Wonka Math Challenges & Brainteasers
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.