3rd Grade Homework November | Monthly Homework Menu & 35+ Printables
I’m thankful for . . . NO PREP homework! Get your entire month of November homework differentiated in minutes using this editable homework choice board and 35+ print and go assignments.
The November 3rd Grade Homework Menu Pack contains differentiated work that fosters choice and builds upon students’ strengths. Seasonal menu choices include Thanksgiving and election options.
With an editable homework menu template & 35+ NO PREP printables, teachers can customize these flexible resources to use for monthly homework in November and beyond!
Included with this pack you will find
- Homework Overview – In Katie’s Humble Opinion
- Homework Research – two links to articles that synthesize the research on homework
- FAQs about using homework menus in the classroom
- Getting Everything Ready
- Homework Menu Overview – handout for students and parents
- November Homework Menu PDF version
Four types of homework trackers for students:
- Homework bookmark (this is what I use for 99% of students)
- Homework tracker (this is the same as the bookmark, but is a whole page rather than a half page)
- Daily homework tracker (A whole page for students who need to turn in homework daily instead of weekly)
- Daily homework bookmark (A half page for students who need to turn in homework daily instead of weekly)
A variety of printables you can use in your classroom and as part of homework for the month of November:
- Letter writing paper (2 versions: Thanksgiving & fall)
- Math Challenge: Coin Combination
- Math Challenge: Library Fines
- Math Challenge: The Penny Problem
- Thanksgiving Dinner Brainteaser #1
- Thanksgiving Dinner Brainteaser #2
- Math Brainteaser: Thanksgiving Dinner Restaurant Style
- Math Brainteaser: LEAF Logic Puzzle
- Math Brainteaser: TURKEY Logic Puzzle
- Reading Fact Sheet
- Research Contract
- Meaningful Connections
- Fix it Paragraph
- Addition Drill (Single digit facts to 18)
- Subtraction Drill (Subtraction from numbers to 12)
- November Number Sentences (Addition and subtraction within 16)
- Presidential “Who am I?”
- Electoral Votes Challenge: Race to 270 #1 with electoral map
- Electoral Votes Challenge: Race to 270 #2 with electoral map (more difficult)
- Election Facts
- Learning Styles Activities
- Thinking and Evidence
- Writing Prompt: November Memory (narrative)
- Writing Prompt: November Tradition (opinion)
- Writing Prompt: November How To (informative/explanatory)
- Subtraction with two-digit numbers
- Subtraction with three and four-digit numbers
- Knowledge Bowl
- Building Block (a.k.a. Lego) Spelling (3 templates + instruction page)
- Picture Spelling (2 blank pictures + instruction page)
- Long o spelling sort
- Thank You Grams (whole and half page options)
- Home Reading Log with ideas for possible responses
- “I Am” Poem prewrite
- Scientific Method Science Experiment Write Up
- Exercise Log
Homework Links you can use to find additional (free) printables and online activities
These editable documents are also included in the product folder:
- Homework Menu Overview handout (in editable PowerPoint) for students and parents (This is great to have available for parents and students as a reminder throughout the year!)
- Homework Menu (in editable PowerPoint)
- Excel document to keep track of homework grading
When you download this product you will get a Zip folder with three documents:
1 PDF + 1 editable PowerPoint + 1 Excel spreadsheet
I hope you find these useful in your classroom! Please contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a fab day and happy homeworking Super Teacher,
“I use these as enrichment packets for my kids. They love them!” – Megan S.
“I love the flexibility of these menus!” – Andrea T.
“Perfect pack!” – Jennifer D.
Type of File: Zip file with 3 items – 1 PDF digital download + 1 editable PowerPoint + 1 Excel spreadsheet
Total Pages: 96 pages
Terms & Conditions
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Make copies of anything in this product for use in your classroom by your students.
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
All items in the Super Teacher store are digital product downloads. No items will be shipped to you. After your purchase you will receive an order confirmation email with an automatic download link for your digital product.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to download your purchase from this site.
Returns & Refunds
Because all products are digital files, and you will have immediate access to them after purchase, I cannot refund customers once a download link has been used. However, refunds will be given if you have purchased a product in error, or have purchased duplicates of a product. Please contact me by replying to your purchase confirmation email, or at the contact information below with any questions.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
If you like this product, you might also like:
Third Grade Homework August Menu & Printables
Third Grade Homework September Menu & Printables
Third Grade Homework October Menu & Printables
Third Grade Homework December Menu & Printables
Third Grade Homework January Menu & Printables
Third Grade Homework February Menu & Printables
November Math Challenges & Brainteasers
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.