Included with this pack you will find
- Homework Overview – In Katie’s Humble Opinion
- Homework Research – two links to articles that synthesize the research on homework
- FAQs about using homework menus in the classroom
- Getting Everything Ready
- Homework Menu Overview – handout for students and parents
- November Homework Menu PDF version
Four types of homework trackers for students:
- Homework bookmark (this is what I use for 99% of students)
- Homework tracker (this is the same as the bookmark, but is a whole page rather than a half page)
- Daily homework tracker (A whole page for students who need to turn in homework daily instead of weekly)
- Daily homework bookmark (A half page for students who need to turn in homework daily instead of weekly)
A variety of printables you can use in your classroom and as part of homework for the month of November:
- Letter writing paper (2 versions: Thanksgiving & fall)
- Math Challenge: Coin Combination
- Math Challenge: Library Fines
- Math Challenge: The Penny Problem
- Thanksgiving Dinner Brainteaser #1
- Thanksgiving Dinner Brainteaser #2
- Math Brainteaser: Thanksgiving Dinner Restaurant Style
- Math Brainteaser: LEAF Logic Puzzle
- Math Brainteaser: TURKEY Logic Puzzle
- Reading Fact Sheet
- Research Contract
- Meaningful Connections
- Fix it Paragraph
- Addition Drill (Single digit facts to 18)
- Subtraction Drill (Subtraction from numbers to 12)
- November Number Sentences (Addition and subtraction within 16)
- Presidential “Who am I?”
- Electoral Votes Challenge: Race to 270 #1 with electoral map
- Electoral Votes Challenge: Race to 270 #2 with electoral map (more difficult)
- Election Facts
- Learning Styles Activities
- Thinking and Evidence
- Writing Prompt: November Memory (narrative)
- Writing Prompt: November Tradition (opinion)
- Writing Prompt: November How To (informative/explanatory)
- Subtraction with two-digit numbers
- Subtraction with three and four-digit numbers
- Knowledge Bowl
- Building Block (a.k.a. Lego) Spelling (3 templates + instruction page)
- Picture Spelling (2 blank pictures + instruction page)
- Long o spelling sort
- Thank You Grams (whole and half page options)
- Home Reading Log with ideas for possible responses
- “I Am” Poem prewrite
- Scientific Method Science Experiment Write Up
- Exercise Log
Homework Links you can use to find additional (free) printables and online activities
These editable documents are also included in the product folder:
- Homework Menu Overview handout (in editable PowerPoint) for students and parents (This is great to have available for parents and students as a reminder throughout the year!)
- Homework Menu (in editable PowerPoint)
- Excel document to keep track of homework grading
When you download this product you will get a Zip folder with three documents:
1 PDF + 1 editable PowerPoint + 1 Excel spreadsheet
I hope you find these useful in your classroom! Please contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a fab day and happy homeworking Super Teacher,
“I use these as enrichment packets for my kids. They love them!” – Megan S.
“I love the flexibility of these menus!” – Andrea T.
“Perfect pack!” – Jennifer D.
Type of File: Zip file with 3 items – 1 PDF digital download + 1 editable PowerPoint + 1 Excel spreadsheet
Total Pages: 96 pages
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Make copies of anything in this product for use in your classroom by your students.
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
This product is a digital download. Since you will have immediate access to the product after purchase, there is a no refund policy.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
If you like this product, you might also like:
Third Grade Homework August Menu & Printables
Third Grade Homework September Menu & Printables
Third Grade Homework October Menu & Printables
November Math Challenges & Brainteasers
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.