The interactive PowerPoint includes 65 total expanded and standard form questions + editable slides for you to customize, so you can use this product again and again in your classroom.
This digital resource is ready to use immediately, and is a perfect expanded form practice or review activity you can add to your place value unit. It includes expanded and standard form questions with 2-digit to 6-digit numbers to meet 2nd and 3rd grade level standards + provide a challenge.
This expanded form PowerPoint can be used a whole class activity to show student understanding during your unit on writing numbers in different ways, as a number sense review before your unit test, or as a spiral review throughout the year or during testing season.
The PowerPoint includes 65 expanded form questions organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- Practice question
- 10 two-digit questions
- 20 three-digit questions
- 20 four-digit questions
- 15 Challenge questions with answers up to 6-digits
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
- Thank You, Credits & Copyright page
Problems are organized by level and increase in difficulty throughout the show.
If you would like to make changes to the slideshow, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource throughout the year.
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
Total Pages/Slides: 282 slides
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
If you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to come back and download your purchase from this site. This is not required, but is highly recommended.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.