**Includes a student-friendly (interactive) Google Classroom version. There are now links for a whole class Google Classroom presentation, as well as a student-friendly version. These links, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode.**
The interactive activity includes 65 total place value questions + editable slides for you to customize this product to use again and again in your classroom.
This digital resource is a perfect place value practice or review activity you can use immediately with your second grade or third grade students. It includes place value review questions with 2-digit to 5-digit numbers to meet grade level standards + provide a challenge.
This place value game can be used a whole class activity to show student understanding during your unit on place value, as a place value review before your unit test, or as a spiral review throughout the year or during testing season.
Includes 65 place value questions organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- Practice question
- 10 two-digit questions
- 25 three-digit questions
- 20 four-digit questions
- 10 Challenge questions with answers up to 5-digits
- Editable teacher slides and instructions (in PowerPoint version only)
- Thank You, Credits & Copyright page
Problems are organized by level and increase in difficulty throughout the show.
If you would like to make changes to the original PowerPoint, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource throughout the year.
When you purchase you will receive:
- 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
- Link to a Google Classroom whole class version of the activity
- Link to a Google Classroom student-friendly version of the activity
*Both links can be found on the left-hand side of slide 1 of the PowerPoint
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) + 2 links to Google Classroom versions of the activity (1 whole class and 1 interactive student version)
Total Pages/Slides: 280 slides
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to download your purchase from this site.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.