Ready, Set, Show! Perimeter & Area
Practice area and perimeter with these interactive math games that are ready in seconds!
PowerPoint and Google Classroom versions are included for EASY distance learning.
Your 3rd or 4th grade students will love the Ready, Set, Show! game format, and you’ll love how engaged your students are with their measurement practice and review.
Use these measurement activities on a Zoom call or Google Hangout to add some NO PREP FUN to your practice or review of determining the perimeter and/or area of quadrilaterals.
Simply project and play!
Want a closer look? You can download a preview of this product HERE.
Whether you’re looking to practice area and perimeter separately or together, the three versions of this paperless math game will have you covered!
This digital resource is intended to be a math practice or review activity you can use immediately with your third or fourth grade students. It includes area and perimeter problems that meet third and fourth grade (review) standards + 10 problems with nontraditional polygons to provide a challenge.
**Includes Google Classroom versions. The links, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoints in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google Classroom versions do not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so they are ready to share directly with students and parents via Google Classroom as a distance learning activity.**
Use these measurement activities as a:
- Whole class or small group activity to show student understanding
- Pre-assessment before your perimeter and area unit
- Review activity before your unit test
- Spiral review throughout the year or during testing season
- Brain break – have students shout out answers while doing a popcorn or jumping jack instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy!)
Three versions of the activity are included in three PowerPoints + corresponding Google Classroom versions:
- Perimeter AND Area
Every version contains the same shapes and measurements, but the questions and answers vary based on your focus.
Every interactive slide show contains 40 total perimeter questions + 10 challenge problems for NO PREP differentiation.
Every activity includes 50 problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- 1 Practice question
- 20 area and/or perimeter problems with lined rectangles
- 20 area and/or perimeter problems with unlined rectangles
- 10 challenge problems with nontraditional polygons
- Editable teacher slides and instructions (in PowerPoint versions only)
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide shows, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can personalize and/or reuse this resource. Editable slides are included in the PowerPoint versions only.
The digital download includes one Zip folder with:
3 PowerPoint games (with embedded font on editable slides) including a link to the corresponding Google Classroom version
- Perimeter and Area
*The Google links can be found on the left-hand side of slide 1 of each PowerPoint
Type of File: Zip folder with 3 PowerPoint files + links to Google Classroom versions of the activity in each PowerPoint
Total Pages/Slides: 660 slides
Terms & Conditions
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates.
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
All items in the Super Teacher store are digital product downloads. No items will be shipped to you. After your purchase you will receive an order confirmation email with an automatic download link for your digital product.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to download your purchase from this site.
Returns & Refunds
Because all products are digital files, and you will have immediate access to them after purchase, I cannot refund customers once a download link has been used. However, refunds will be given if you have purchased a product in error, or have purchased duplicates of a product. Please contact me by replying to your purchase confirmation email, or at the contact information below with any questions.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at [email protected] or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.
There are no reviews yet.