**Includes a Google Slides version. The links, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google Classroom version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to share directly with students and parents via Google Classroom as a distance learning activity.**
This digital resource is intended to be a math practice or review activity you can use immediately with your third grade students. It includes 105 fractions problems that meet third grade standards + 15 mixed number, comparing fractions, and identifying equivalent fraction problems to provide a challenge.
Use this fractions activity as a:
- Whole class or small group activity to show student understanding throughout your unit on fractions
- Pre-assessment before your fractions unit
- Review activity before your unit test
- Spiral review throughout the year or during testing season
The interactive slide show contains 105 fractions questions based on 3rd grade standards + 15 challenge problems for NO PREP differentiation.
The 120 fractions problems are organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- Practice question
- 20 identifying fractions as part of a whole problems
- 20 identifying fractions as part of a group problems
- 29 identifying fractions on a number line problems
- 16 equivalent fraction problems (fraction bar visuals)
- 10 equivalent fraction problems (number line visuals)
- 10 equivalent fraction with like numerator/denominator problems (no visuals)
- 15 challenge questions (mixed-numbers, comparing fractions without fraction bar visuals, comparing fractions with unlike denominators)
- Editable teacher slides and instructions (in PowerPoint version only)
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can personalize and/or reuse this resource. Editable slides are included in the PowerPoint version only.
The digital download includes:
- 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
- Link to a Google Slides version of the activity
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) + link to a Google Classroom version of the activity
Total Pages/Slides: 502 slides
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to download your purchase from this site.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at email@example.com or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.