Ready, Set, Show! Geometry
Use this paperless geometry vocabulary game with white boards to add some interactive geometry game FUN to your unit on polygons, angles, lines and 3-D shapes.
This digital resource is a perfect geometry vocabulary review you can use immediately with your 2nd or 3rd grade students. Just project and play!
Includes Google Slides and PowerPoint versions.
Want a closer look? You can download a preview of this product HERE.
This resource includes over 200 questions! Brand new sections include: pattern blocks, nets, geoboards, real life 3-D shapes, and a new mixed review.
Includes a Google Slides version. This link, along with instructions, can be found to the left of and in the Notes section of slide 1. The Google version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom.
Use this geometry review as a:
- Whole class math warmup
- Small group activity during math centers (display the show on an iPad or Chromebook)
- Geometry unit introduction
- Preassessment or student self-assessment
- Review activity before a geometry unit or standardized math test
- Brain Break – have students shout out answers instead of using white boards. Fun & easy!
The PowerPoint includes 200+ problems organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- Practice question
- 10 Polygon problems
- 15 Quadrilateral problems
- 15 Other Common Polygons problems
- 15 Points, Lines, and Segments problems
- 15 Angles problems
- 20 Types of Triangles problems
- 20 3-D Shapes problems
- 15 Nets problems
- 26 Pattern Blocks problems
- 15 Geoboards problems
- 35 Mixed Review problems
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
- Thank you, credits & copyright
The digital download includes:
- 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
- Link to a Google Slides version of the activity
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) + link to a Google Classroom version of the activity
Total Pages/Slides: 843 slides
Terms & Conditions
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates.
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
All items in the Super Teacher store are digital product downloads. No items will be shipped to you. After your purchase you will receive an order confirmation email with an automatic download link for your digital product.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to download your purchase from this site.
Returns & Refunds
Because all products are digital files, and you will have immediate access to them after purchase, I cannot refund customers once a download link has been used. However, refunds will be given if you have purchased a product in error, or have purchased duplicates of a product. Please contact me by replying to your purchase confirmation email, or at the contact information below with any questions.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at [email protected] or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!