Ready, Set, Show! Rounding
Practice rounding to the nearest 10 and 100 with this FUN digital math game that’s ready in seconds!
Simply PROJECT & PLAY with this interactive rounding activity for EASY distance learning fun.
Includes a whole class version PLUS an interactive student version you can use as an independent practice activity.
Want a closer look? You can download a preview of this product HERE.
The interactive activity includes 50 total rounding questions + editable slides for you to customize this product to use again and again in your classroom.
Includes whole class Google Slides + student-friendly (interactive) Google Slides versions. Links to these virtual versions, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode or in the notes area of Slide 1.
This digital resource is a perfect place value practice or review activity you can use immediately with your third grade students. It includes rounding questions with 2-digit to 5-digit numbers to meet grade level standards + provide a challenge.
Use this Rounding Ready, Set, Show activity as a:
- Whole class or small group activity to show student understanding
- Pre-assessment before your lessons on rounding
- Review activity before your unit test
- Spiral review throughout the year or during testing season
- Brain break – have students shout out answers while doing a popcorn or jumping jack instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy!)
Includes 50 rounding questions organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- Practice question
- 10 2-digit numbers rounding to the nearest ten problems
- 10 3-digit numbers rounding to the nearest ten problems
- 10 3-digit numbers rounding to the nearest hundred problems
- 10 4-digit numbers rounding to the nearest hundred problems
- 10 challenge problems with 5+ digit numbers
- Editable teacher slides and instructions
If you would like to make changes to the slideshow, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 4 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can reuse this resource throughout the year. Editable slides are included in the PowerPoint version only.
When you purchase you will receive:
- 1 PowerPoint file
- Link to a Google Classroom whole class version of the activity
- Link to a Google Classroom student-friendly version of the activity
*Both links can be found on the left-hand side of slide 1 of the PowerPoint
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) + 2 links to Google Classroom versions of the activity (1 whole class and 1 interactive student version)
Total Pages/Slides: 222 slides
Terms & Conditions
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates.
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
All items in the Super Teacher store are digital product downloads. No items will be shipped to you. After your purchase you will receive an order confirmation email with an automatic download link for your digital product.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to download your purchase from this site.
Returns & Refunds
Because all products are digital files, and you will have immediate access to them after purchase, I cannot refund customers once a download link has been used. However, refunds will be given if you have purchased a product in error, or have purchased duplicates of a product. Please contact me by replying to your purchase confirmation email, or at the contact information below with any questions.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at [email protected] or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.
There are no reviews yet.