Ready, Set, Show! Multi-Digit Addition
A FUN addition game that’s READY IN SECONDS! Practice multi-digit addition with and without regrouping with this interactive math activity.
Includes Google Classroom and PowerPoint versions.
This digital addition review will add some fun to your practice of adding 2-digit, 3-digit, 4-digit, and 5-digit numbers and is easy to prep for classroom or Google Classroom use. Just PROJECT and PLAY!
Your students will love the Ready, Set, Show! game format, and you’ll love how engaged your students are with their addition practice and review.
Want a closer look? You can download a preview of this product HERE.
**Includes a Google Slides version. The links, along with instructions, can be found to the left of slide 1 or in the Notes section of slide 1 when viewing the PowerPoint in editing (not presentation) mode. The Google Classroom version does not include teacher directions or editable text boxes and slides, so it is ready to be shared directly with students and parents via Google Classroom as a homework or independent practice activity.**
This digital resource is intended to be a math practice or review activity you can use immediately with your second or third grade students. It includes 105 addition problems that meet second and third grade standards + 30 addition problems with 5-digit numbers or missing addends to provide a challenge.
Use this addition activity as a:
- Whole class or small group activity to show student understanding
- Pre-assessment before your lessons on multi-digit addition
- Review activity before your unit test
- Spiral review throughout the year or during testing season
- Brain break – have students shout out answers while doing a popcorn or jumping jack instead of using white boards. Fun (and easy!)
The interactive slide show contains 105 addition questions based on 2nd and 3rd grade standards + 30 challenge problems for NO PREP differentiation.
The 135 addition problems are organized into the following sections:
- Student intro and instructions
- Practice question
- 10 2-digit addition problems without regrouping
- 10 2-digit addition problems with regrouping
- 10 3-digit addition problems without regrouping
- 10 3-digit addition problems with regrouping
- 10 4-digit addition problems without regrouping
- 10 4-digit addition problems with regrouping
- 20 addition problems with addends of different sizes
- 25 2,3, and 4-digit addition problems with and without regrouping
- 30 challenge problems with 5-digit numbers or missing addends
- Editable teacher slides and instructions (in PowerPoint version only)
- Thank you, credits & copyright
If you would like to make changes to the slide show, the text boxes on the instruction & practice problem slides are editable + there are 8 editable slides included at the end of the show for you to edit, copy, and paste into the existing show so you can personalize and/or reuse this resource. Editable slides are included in the PowerPoint version only.
The digital download includes:
- 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides)
- Link to a Google Slides version of the activity
Type of File: 1 PowerPoint file (with embedded font on editable slides) + link to a Google Classroom version of the activity
Total Pages/Slides: 566 slides
Terms & Conditions
- Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
- Move, copy, or delete slides to personalize the product for your classroom needs.
- Add slides using the editable templates.
- Use this product in your own classroom year after year.
You may not:
- Give this item to others.
- Copy this item for use by others.
- Use any piece of this product to create a product, free or priced.
- Post, share, or save this product to any sort of digital site or server including, but not limited to, a personal, classroom, or district website.
All items in the Super Teacher store are digital product downloads. No items will be shipped to you. After your purchase you will receive an order confirmation email with an automatic download link for your digital product.
When you create a login during your purchase, in addition to having a direct link to the product sent to your email, you will also be able to download your purchase from this site.
Returns & Refunds
Because all products are digital files, and you will have immediate access to them after purchase, I cannot refund customers once a download link has been used. However, refunds will be given if you have purchased a product in error, or have purchased duplicates of a product. Please contact me by replying to your purchase confirmation email, or at the contact information below with any questions.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to email me at [email protected] or contact me through the contact forms here on the site. I would love to hear from you!
You can also purchase this product at Teachers Pay Teachers HERE.
There are no reviews yet.